- Termination of WVOC Services. WVOC may at any time and without notice, terminate womenveteransofcolorado.org in part or in its entirety or any products or services offered through womenveteransofcolorado.org.
- WVOC Ownership.
The womenveteransofcolorado.org website is owned and operated by WVOC. Unless otherwise noted, WVOC either owns or has otherwise obtained a license from a third party to use: the design and content of womenveteransofcolorado.org, including illustrations, images, artwork, graphics, photography, product layout and design, icons, navigational buttons, audio, software, text, data, and other information and materials as well as the assembly and arrangement of those components (the “Site Content”). The site, as a whole and in part, is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property and other proprietary rights. All rights are reserved.
- Site Content.
- E-Mail Communications. Please be advised that to the extent you communicate with WVOC via email or this website in connection with a matter for which we are not retained representatives, such communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential and thus may be disclosed to others. To the extent that you communicate with us by email, please recognize that Internet email is not completely secure and may be subject to interception. Accordingly, you should avoid sending sensitive, confidential, or proprietary email messages unless they are adequately encrypted. By sending emails and other information to WVOC, you confirm and represent that all information submitted to us will be original and will not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, right of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of any part and will not constitute libel or otherwise violate applicable law or the rights of third parties.
- Advertising. This website is not intended as advertising or solicitation in any jurisdiction where the site would be so characterized and fail to comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules of that jurisdiction. WVOC has endeavored to comply with all known legal and ethical requirements in compiling this website.
- No Guarantees. There is no guarantee that the information on this site is up-to-date, complete, accurate, or applicable to your particular circumstances. All information is provided “as is” and we disclaim all warranties, express or implied. The content on this site may not reflect current legal developments or legislation. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this site or its applicability to any set of facts or circumstances without first seeking legal or other professional advice by a professional specifically retained by you. WVOC is not liable for lost profits, lost revenues, or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages relating to any services, information, or materials provided. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the preceding limitation and exclusions may not apply to you. All information located on this site is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Eligibility to Use This Site. WVOC and any Services offered are not intended for users under the age of 18. To register for any Services offered on womenveteransofcolorado.org, you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you may only use womenveteransofcolorado.org in conjunction with your parents or guardians. WVOC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 18. Children under 18 should not send any information about themselves to womenveteransofcolorado.org. If a child under 18 submits information through any part of womenveteransofcolorado.org and WVOC becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
- Registering with WVOC or Contacting Us through the Site. You will need to provide us with your name, e-mail address, and certain information to register with us.
- is obscene, indecent, lewd, or profane, including any User Content that is violent, pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, indecent, or that otherwise contains nudity or sexual material, or depictions of violent or sexual acts;
- is abusive, harassing, hateful, threatening, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable, including User Content used to harass, threaten, or stalk a person;
- is unlawful or that could facilitate the violation of any applicable law, regulation, or governmental policy;
- is discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- offers or otherwise disseminates any fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions, including pyramid schemes, or is otherwise deceptive;
- involves commercial activities or sales, including but not limited to contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions or advertising;
- is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false, or misrepresentative;
- seeks to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including the copyrights, trademarks, patents, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, or trade secrets of that third party, or is otherwise posted without the express permission of the owner of such rights;
- includes any material that is encrypted or that involves the transmission of spamming, unsolicited mass mailing, “junk mail,” or unauthorized advertising;
- is harmful or malicious to the systems or networks of WVOC or any other persons;
- interferes with, surreptitiously intercepts, or appropriates any system, program, data, or personal information;
- violates any obligation of confidentiality or violates the privacy or any other right of any third party;
- consists of any other User Content that WVOC in its sole discretion deems to be Unacceptable Content.
- Use of Content Supplied by You.
- Linking to the Website. You may link to the homepage of womenveteransofcolorado.org, but only if you do so in a way that is fair and legal and neither damages our reputation nor takes advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way to suggest any form of approval, endorsement, or association by WVOC unless we have provided our prior written consent.
2.Third Party Linkage. WVOC may link to third-party sites and third-party sites may link to womenveteransofcolorado.org. You acknowledge that WVOC has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of third party sites linked to and from womenveteransofcolorado.org and is not responsible for the content or actions of these other sites, including any third party sites that may display WVOC’s logo or branding. Your linking through WVOC website to any site is at your own risk.
- Copyright Complaints. WVOC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. WVOC may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on WVOC in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that WVOC contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, please send us a written notice. Specifically, in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC Section 512 (“DMCA”), the written notice must include the following: (a) your physical or electronic signature; (b) identification of the copyrighted work or works you believe to have been infringed in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material; (c) adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address); (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and (f) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Failure to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA may result in an ineffective notice. Please also note that if you knowingly and materially misrepresent that material on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is: Kathryn Wirkus, PO Box 370775, Denver, Colorado 80237; 719-387-1493; Kathryn@womenveteransofcolorado.org.
9 Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF womenveteransofcolorado.org, THE SERVICES, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS IS “AS IS” AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WVOC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND RELIABILITY. WVOC AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO womenveteransofcolorado.org WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR LOSS OR SECURITY BREACH OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, SPYWARE, ADWARE, PHISHING, OR OTHER MALICICIOUS SOFTWARE (MALWARE) WILL BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH ACCESS TO OR USE OF womenveteransofcolorado.org.
- Limitation of Liability. REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AND REGARDLESS OF FORESEEABILITY, WVOC AND ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR:
2.YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS womenveteransofcolorado.org;
3.YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, THE SITE CONENT, OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY THIRD PARTY SITES LINKED TO womenveteransofcolorado.org; AND
4.ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, SPYWARE, ADWARE, PHISHING, OR OTHER MALICICIOUS SOFTWARE (MALWARE) THAT ARE ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES OR womenveteransofcolorado.org.
- YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE WVOC AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ANY ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED (“CLAIMS”), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF womenveteransofcolorado.org. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, IN PART: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
- The Security of womenveteransofcolorado.org. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and personnel policies that are designed to guard womenveteransofcolorado.org, our systems, and our users’ personal information. Such safeguards include, for example, the use of firewall barriers and authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data that is transmitted over the Internet or stored on servers that can be accessed via the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, WVOC cannot ensure or warrant the security of any User Content you provide to us, and you provide User Content to us at your own risk. We may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with WVOC.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit womenveteransofcolorado.org or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on womenveteransofcolorado.org. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
- We do not, however, endeavor to review all User Content that is posted to the website, and cannot necessarily ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- WVOC is for use in the United States. Womenveteransofcolorado.org is hosted in the United States and is intended for users located in the United States. If you are a non-U.S. user of WVOC, by visiting our website, using our Services, or providing us with any User Content, you agree to comply with all federal and state U.S. laws governing the site, its Services, online conduct, and acceptable Content. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Trademark Notice. Logos of WVOC are trademarks of WVOC. Nothing in this web site may be construed as a license to use those trademarks and none of the trademarks may be used without WVOC’s prior written consent. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of merchandise or services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners.